Kunda-Yoga is an origine of Kundalini Yoga. It stems from an ancestral tradition dating back to the seventh century which nevertheless meets today’s needs.
It consists of a comprehensive approach of the human being through specific breathing exercises, and body and visualization techniques that are effective in:
– strengthening the pelvic floor;
– facilitating blood circulation to the sexual organs and throughout the body;
– toning up the different glands;
– invigorating the spine;
– balancing the nervous system;
– observing and harmonizing hormonal disorders; and
– stimulating the libido.
Kunda-Yoga helps boost vital energy. It unifies our body, psyche and soul. It cultivates self-esteem, causes joy and freedom to take root, and awakens us to sacred sexuality.